Accelerator Days - Inventory & Supply Chain Planning
Day 3: Executive S&OP & Segmentation
The previous modules have covered all planning processes on the different angles of the Supply Chain Triangle. So now is the time to look at how to bring it all together. In essence, it’s all about
creating harmony between the different planning processes and their stakeholders, aligning them to ensure the entire company is working towards the same goals. Integrating those processes with finance clearly is a must-have to make this successful.
8:00 – 9:00 Welcome coffee
9:00 – 12:00 Morning session
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 16:30 Afternoon session
16:30 – 18:00 Networking opportunity
During this module, we will dive into various advanced topics related to Executive S&OP and Financial Integration, and create insights on questions like:
- How to integrate the different planning processes, and approach them with a holistic view?
- What are the challenges in getting everyone aligned around the supply chain triangle, and how to overcome them?
- Why is it so important to have executive level support for implementing or improving S&OP processes?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the different planning departments, and how should they prepare for and contribute to the S&OP cycle?
- How to set the right KPI’s to monitor business performance?
- What is involved in the creation of different scenarios to support future business decisions?
- Where do we find value in integrating financial calculations early in the implementation of the S&OP process?
- What is the maturity path to efficient integrated business planning?
- Why is it so imperative to be able to support the design or improvement of this process with the correct set of tooling?
- When do we know our S&OP process is adding vital decision-making support to our executives, and how do we measure that?
- Where will S&OP be in 2020? And what in 2030?
These topics and many more will be covered during this session, supported by advanced content material, insightful and fun exercises and challenging discussions.