VIB and PICS Belgium invite you to visit the W-pharma plant of Wase Werkplaats, a company active in the social economy.
W-pharma realised their main goal to create jobs for people with disabilities within a high-quality environment with complex processes.
The challenges were multiple:
- Realizing 5,000 square meters of cleanrooms for primary and secondary packaging activities, including serialization for the industry and unit dosed packaging for hospitals,
- Redesigning all processes with multiple quality checkpoints;
- Assuring data integrity within the supply chain with multiple partners from industry to pharmacists;
- Digitizing the complete process, assuring a full track and trace, by a paperless working method;
- Realizing the highest GMP standards.
For the realization of this project, W-pharma and consulting partner MURIS won the Prize of the audience on the Supply Chain Award 2019.You will have the opportunity to have a unique look behind the scenes of a strictly regulated white factory and we will give you insight in the challenges we encountered to realize our goals.
|15.00u - 15.15u
|15.15u - 15.20u
|15.20u - 16.50u
|16.50u - 17.15u
||General presentation of W-pharma
|17.15u - 18.00u