Who can enter a procurement project?
The Procurement Excellence Award is open for every company located in Belgium. Consultant companies and software providers can only enter a project through the client where the project was implemented.
Which projects can be entered?
Procurement projects that deliver added value to the company by achieving the goals set up in the corporate strategy. This could be achieved by optimizing sourcing, supplier relationships, organizational and/or operational excellence, outsourcing procurement, internal relationships, etc. The project should be implemented in and have impact on the results of the Belgian business unit. The project should already have delivered proven and measurable results.
How to submit your project file:
- In PDF format sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on 21 June 2019 at the latest
- The project file may cover maximum 25 pages in letter type Calibri 11
- The file must be written in English
The content of your file has to contain the following items:
- Cover (with title)
- Content table
- Financial company data (template in attachment)
- Name/coordinates of business owner(s) whose results are impacted by the project
- Executive summary
- Description of your project e.g. :
- The objectives of your project
- Situation before
- Description of working method/implementation
- Who is involved?
- What is the timing?
- Involved aspects of procurement
- Added value
- for the company
- for internal and external stakeholders
- for the procurement function
- for the end customer
- Results achieved/expected
How will the selection take place?
Project files can be submitted until 21 June 2019. From then the followed track will be:
- The jury assesses the project files and selects the finalists.
- Jury members (in groups of 2) will visit the finalists and have an interview with the project owner and with one of his internal business stakeholders, whose results were impacted by the procurement project .
- Second jury meeting where the finalists give a preview presentation of their project. Based on the evaluation of the project file, the interview and the presentation the jury will choose the winner.
Disclosure of the winner
The finalists will present their project to the audience during the Procurement Award Event on September 26th at Salons Van Edel in Wilrijk where the winner will be awarded. The audience also elects a winner for the Prize of the Peers.
<< Return >>